Mytee Air Hog 2022 – now in all black and with many other improvements and upgrades.
Two LX motors are better than one.
Here’s a Mytee product that’s about to become an indispensable part of your cleaning arsenal the 7303LX Air Hog Vacuum Booster. But its actually much more than just a vacuum booster; use it as a stand-alone extractor.
Four Ways to Use your LX Air Hog:
- With this specially designed Air Hog model, you add up to 250 CFM to your existing extractor for unmatched performance on long hose runs, giving you increased suction, leaving carpets dryer.
- This versatile unit can also be used as a stand-alone extractor with your Mytee T-REX Jr or carpet wand.
- You can also daisy chain multiple Air Hog vacuum boosters to complete bigger jobs more efficiently, without unnecessary downtime.
- Only one outlet available No problem. Use only one power cord to run a single vacuum motor. You will still have a powerful performance with 180 CFM and 113″ of water lift when running one vacuum motor.
- 7-gallon tank
- Dual exclusive Mytee Ametek Hybrid vacuum motors
- 225-250 CFM
- 182″ water lift
- Pumps out at 3.3 GPM
- Float shut-off valve, auto pump-out
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene housing that resists rusting and denting
- Circuit locator indicator light
- Lightweight unit at 40 lbs. allows anyone to carry this unit virtually anywhere
- 3″ locking casters
- Dual 25′ extension cords
- 1- H110V 2″ to 2″ Female Vinyl Cuff-Lynx Coupler Reducer
- 1- H141V 2″ to 1.5″ Vinyl Cuff-Lynx Reducer
- H136V 2″ to 2″ Male Vinyl Cuff-Lynx Coupler
Can I use the Air Hog in conjunction with my truck mount
Yes. However, in order to avoid damage to the unit it is critical that you first turn on the vacuum motors on the vacuum booster. Then turn on the truck mount vacuum motors only after the vacuum booster vacuum motors are already running.
Water Resistant Switches
Water-resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevent any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx provides an easy connection for vacuum hoses.
Need the Water Hog also? Get the package deal here.
Want a complete unit with a pressure pump and extra vacuum created by a circular tank? Check out the Vortex here.
Note: The picture may not always be very accurate, as Mytee tends to change and upgrade their models constantly. Magic Wand Company always has fresh machines in stock!
Michael Zachery –
The Air Hog is wonderful. 2 LX motors will suprise most people with its capability. Let?s face it 20 yrs ago electric lawn mowers and chainsaws were a joke. But technology is changing. We live in a world more people are starting to concern themselves with cleaner technology. The Air Hog can be marketed easily as the best choice to show your support for a greener planet, yet with the performance and power and less impact.
The machine allows the user to take it near the actual job without the need of massive hose runs.
The Pump out works great, and is designed well. This machine is a hidden value in the carpet cleaning world.
Magic Wand & Mytee both are ethical companies that go above and beyond for their customers.
My company White Mountain Cleaning Systems appreciates its special relationship with both companies and supports these fine businesses.
Bryan W –
Comparison Air Hog vs Vortex.
I have a Vortex and Air Hog. Comparing the tow, Vortex is a better built machine IMO. I hate having to deal with the two cords of the Air Hog and still not have the pressure. The Vortex does it all on 2 cords.