Spyder Heated Automotive Detail Extractor
Good things come in small packages. The Spyder™ Heated Carpet Extractor contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling, the HP120. Oh, and automotive detailers, did we mention it runs on only one power cord?
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose.
- Upholstery Tool (choose between Air Lite™ Upholstery Tool or stainless steel tool).
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and dentin
Water Resistant Switches: Water-resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking Casters: Locking casters provide stabilization and prevent any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords: Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ Ready: Cuff-Lynx™ provides an easy connection for vacuum hoses.
|Body||• Roto-molded polyethylene housing
• 3″ (7.6 cm) locking casters all around
|Solution Tank||5 gallon (19 L) capacity|
|Vacuum Tank||5 gallon (19 L) capacity|
|Vacuum||Single 3-Stage Vacuum Motor
• 100 CFM
• 130″ water lift
|Pump||Diaphragm Demand Pump
• 120 PSI
• 1.3 GPM
|Heater||REAL HEAT™ system – 1,200W – 210ºF maximum|
|Package Includes||• 4″ upholstery tool (choose between Air Lite™ and stainless steel tool)
• 15′ Vacuum and Solution Hose Combo
|Power Cord||Single 25′ (7.6 m) 12/3|
|Amp Draw (110-120V 60Hz)||Cord One: 20 amps|
|Amp Draw (220-240V 50Hz)||Cord One: 10 amps|
|Net Weight||65 lbs. (29.5 kg)|
– Bonus: FREE chemical package w/ purchase: