Why Trashed green?
The most important chemical in everyone’s arsenal. Trashed Green makes short work of even the dirtiest carpets. Use it on carpets, upholstery (even removes cellulosic browning), oriental rugs, floors and more. Here are some other key benefits:
- Trashed Green is CRI approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) as a pre-spray and it will not void manufacturer warranties that require the use of CRI approved products.
- It is a Green product as defined by many standards. It is the only green product on the market that states the green statement on its label. Insanely high dilution. 1:64. That means, 1 gallon will make 64 gallons of ready to use (rtu) pre-pray!
- Includes great marketing material to help you succeed. See how customers use it.
- The surfactant in Trashed Green is organic.
- Contains Citrus (D-limonene) to remove oil based stains.
- It contains Oxygen (peroxide) to remove organic stains like coffee and urine.
- It comes with full technical support from the knowledgeable staff at Magic Wand Company.
See pictures and videos about what people are saying about Trashed Green
“Trashed Green is actually too good sometimes. I have been cleaning for 30 years and have never seen a pre-spray like this. I actually have to try to remember where the spots are after I pre-spray, because by the time I come back with my wand – they are already gone. I even told my tech to mark all the spots so we can remember where they were when we prsprayede-..” Charlie Brown,
Does Trashed Green Label work? Here is my testimonial. Thought you might like to see this.
“Several weeks age I purchased Trashed Green with several other products. The product works great. I did a carpet job last weekend that I sold as a salvage clean (no guarantee). Needless to say, Trashed Green worked a miracle 98%. We have updated our yellow book ad advertising this environmental cleaning product. We look forward to doing more business with you.
All Phase Cleaning
“Trashed Green Label is by far the best product I have ever used. Serving my high end clients, I could use nothing but the best!”
John, Carpet Cops
“This can’t be green” Omar, Platinum Services: