Alcohol hand sanitizer – kills 99.99% of the germs.
Smells so good! Great cranberry smell. Remains on hands.
Note: After the alcohol evaporates, give the aloe vera a minute to get absorbed in your skin. It may seem sticky during that minute. But, that is what is needed for your hands to remain soft.
Cranberry is alcohol-based gel hand sanitizer formulated to be used without water or towels. Cranberry helps control the spread of germs by killing 99.99% of common germs that cause illness. Cranberry is formulated with emollients and our signature ‘cranberry ice’ fragrance, leaving hands smooth and soft with a most pleasant and refreshing scent.
- It helps avoid the spreading of germs. It contains ethanol which has been recognized by the FDA as ensuring killing 99.99% of common germs that cause illness.
- Convenience and ease of use with no rinsing or towel drying required makes it the preferred mode of insuring sanitary health in your facility. Simply dispense a dab or two on hand, rub hands together and product quickly and completely evaporates on the skin.
- Easy to use. The product quickly evaporates on the skin without leaving a sticky residue.
- Leaves a refreshing scent. Formulated with a cranberry ice fragrance which leaves the hands with a most pleasant and refreshing scent.
- Soft on hands. Formulated with emollients that leave hands smooth and soft and prevents drying of the skin.
Nursing homes, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, hotels, motels, office buildings, restaurants and food service establishments, sports and exercise facilities, and schools.