Since it’s inception, Magic Wand Company has been the leader of food-based chemistry in the Cleaning & Restoration Business. Thymol is another such product.
All the chemicals got you gagging? How about a natural solution? Thyme plant has been used for centuries as a natural anti-microbial. Magic Wand’s Thymol is 100% plant-based. The result is a small container and the purest product available that is all organic, non-toxic and biodegradable. Smells like Thyme – earthy with lemony and minty tones.
– Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
– Country of Origin: France, Spain
– Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
– Plant Part: Flowering Tops
We don’t ship water. You can get it from your tap It comes in 30ml bottles that are made to dissolve with 1 gallon of water – 1 bottle makes 1 gallon ready to use product. The resulting percentage of Thymol in ready to use is 0.1%.
For hard surfaces. Clean 1st. Give ready to use Thymol 10 minute contact time. No extraction or PPE is required, but recommended for prolonged exposure. It can be sprayed, mopped or fogged. Covers up to 1200 sq. ft. depending on the surface being applied to. 1 bottle makes 1 gallon ready to use. Soft surfaces like carpet and upholstery. Remember that there is nothing more important than overall cleaning, extraction using a surfactant, “soap”. An example would be our Trashed Green Gel or Crystal Rinse. Although, there are many others.
There is no product approved by the EPA for sanitizing soft surfaces. They are only approved for hard surfaces. After cleaning, Thymol can be used as a precautionary extra step to improve the results. Do not promise your customers anything more than what you are performing for them. Although, in our in house and independent testing, Thymol shows a reduction in microorganisms on surfaces. Also, Thymol is neutral and non-ionic so it is safe on use on Stain Resistant carpets.
1 small bottle to 1 gallon water is ready to use. Also comes in bigger bottle that makes 4 gallons. Apply to any colorfast surface after a thorough cleaning. Covers 800 to 1200 sq ft depending on the absorbing nature of the surfaces.
ATP test performed on Thymol by an independent firm. See results in the video below:
(ATP test is a process of rapidly measuring actively growing microorganisms through detection of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP.)
– Thyme oil and nonionic food based surfactant.
– Read more about Thymol.
– Get the IICRC study on Thymol Here.
– Here is more information about Thyme.
– Our Thymol is not made for human consumption (not to be taken internally).
People love it!:
– By Toby T. Smells better than Thyme Oil for sure, it contains no alcohol like what’s sold in the beauty section. – ordered 2 more bottles anyway. I have tried many things but nothing worked like this.
– By Gleda G. “Someone told me about. Thymol, it WORKS! Now I’m going to use it in cleaning other areas in my home that are subject to molds and bacteria.
– It’s safe and has a clean smell.” By Cecil. R.
– “Terrific Product. This is a wonderful product. For an off use, it does fungus.”
Important note to the users: Thymol is used when people don’t want chemicals in their homes. When people want an organic product. When people want something on top of the cleaning on soft surfaces as a precaution. It is a natural product that is 100% plant-based.
Need an EPA registered chemical? See Shockwave, Diamond Disinfectant and Mediclean.