Mobile Pressure washer trailer packages
This powerful Mobile Pressure washer trailer packages will handle all your commercial jobs. It is perfectly suited for contract cleaners, mobile detailers, municipalities, and resorts. The trailer is dot certified as an over-the-road pressure washer system. Job-Site set-up is a snap. Pull up to the work area, connect the spray gun, start the engine and begin cleaning. Equipped with a HONDA® engine and reliable CAT PUMPS® triplex pump.
- HONDA® GX390 engine with a low oil shutdown feature
- Reliable CAT® triplex plunger pump
- Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- 9 ft. (4 ft. x 5.5 ft. Platform)
- 12 ft. Premium 6-ply tires for ease of maneuverability across rugged terrain
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- 2000 lb. Single axle construction
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.4 quarts (6.1 liters)
- Water tank size: 150 gallons
– Power Wash
– Oxy-blaster Low ph
– Pressure Washing Bible
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Drive Type: Direct
- PSI: 4200
- GPM: 4
- Pump Type: CAT PUMPS Triplex
- Pump Brand: CAT
- Engine Brand: HONDA
- Pump: CAT® triplex
- Hose: Steel-braided Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- Gun: M22 connection
- Wand: QC spray gun
- Nozzles: 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Frame: 9 ft. (4 ft. x 5.5 ft. Platform)
- Tires: 12 in. Premium 6-ply
- Series: Mobile Trailers
See the best selling hot water power washing trailer here.
As seen in Cleaner Times
This is a very good machine. You will not be disappointed, high quality in all respects. Several years of use, and still runs strong.
I got this for doing our renters association work. I use it for decks, sidewalks and siding. I don’t even need to adjust it. Having the tank on the trailer saves lots of time from me hooking it up.
Smooth transaction with Magic Wand – from the 1st contact to the delivery, Highly recommend this unit from Magic Wand.