Magic Spell Solvent- Carpet Tile Upholstery Protector
MAGIC SPELL: Carpet & Upholstery Protector Ultra Concentrated Fluoro Chemical Fluoro Guard Protector. Formulated by a pH.D. Chemist. Solvent-based protector for superior beading on the carpet, furniture, and hard surfaces. Half gallon covers 800 sq ft of carpet, ready to use. Also, great for furniture and oriental rugs. No mixing. Perfect when quick drying is required.
- Smaller quantity needs to be applied which results in better drying time.
- Beading – keeping the spots from becoming stains like never before.
- Test it yourself. Reduces re-soiling – keeping fabrics cleaner longer.
- No mixing – ready to use. Ideal for all colorfast porous materials.
- Covers 800 sq ft.
- Check for colorfastness and texture change before use.
What is surface tension?
When you put water drops on a surface treated with Spot Guard, the drops pile up into a dome because of surface tension. Surface tension is produced by the force of attraction between water molecules. Within the liquid, each water molecule is attracted to its neighboring molecules, making them “stick” together. The water molecules at the top, however, “stick” only to the water molecules next to and below them. That’s because there are none above them. This unbalanced attractive force causes the water to act as if it had a thin “skin” on the surface. As you add more drops, the force of gravity becomes stronger than the force of attraction among the water molecules at the surface. 50 state compliant.