DIESEL WATER HEATER
Activates at any flow – 0.3 to 12 gpm. Ideal for all surface cleaning:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
Include: Diesel Heater Adapters
Comes complete with heater & fittings.
The diesel-fired burner heats water 200 degrees F for both carpet and tile cleaning with the trigger open. This can be mounted in a van or made portable to get closer to jobs not reachable by truckmount. 110 Volt plugs anywhere there is 110 Volt outlet.
Compact size (30in.L x 22in.W x 22in.H) allows for easy removal when temperatures get cold outside.
This heater is actuated when 0.3 gpm is detected.
1) This is a special high range flow heater, not a 6 gpm that works on pressure washing machines only.
2) Replace the hot water with cold water after the last job. If not, it will develop rust or residue the next time you use it. To replace it with cold water, turn off the heater while holding the wand trigger down for a minute.
3) Descale heater coils every 150 hours and change fuel filter.
Features + Benefits:
- Adjustable temp
- Steel coil for heavy duty performance
- 4-gallon diesel fuel tank
- Redundant safety features include flow switch, pressure relief valve, and burst disc
- 100-4350 PSI; 0.3 gpm flow turns on the heater automatically
- Requires 115v 15 amp outlet – can be converted to 12 volt if needed.
- 235 lb
110 volt CPHL5E1MW
12 volt CPHL5DCMW (Special Order)
Installing Low Flow Switch on Diesel Heater
Alfred Wilson –
I don’t know how it does it, but the heat is just unstoppable. I’ve used this heater not just for my carpet cleaning, but also for autos and power washing. I also take it camping with me during the winter months and have even used it as a heater for other uses as well.
Vincent Ling –
The 110V diesel water heater is great. It produces really hot water. My old Blueline Thermal Wave never got to this level. Also love the fact that it only turns on when needed or when water is running through the system.
Wolff Shipp –
“Taf, I just wanted to give you some feedback and a quick update on how things are going. I bought the Jaguar and diesel heater setup from you guys back in November/December…
I just completed my first big tile job for $1,300.00 in revenue. They were so happy with the results, they want me back every quarter. I used the SX-15 along with a traditional power washer gun to blast dirt and grime from behind equipment. That job generated two carpet cleaning jobs from employees who saw my work ethic and the results from the equipment. My first paying carpet job is on Saturday? I can?t wait…I am extremely happy with Magic Wand Company. DeeDee is awesome as is Ryan!
I am selling my K***c machine and focusing 100% on carpet, tile, upholstery and fabric protector ? for now
You?ll be hearing from me later this year with another order. I?m building a company, not a business.
Wolff Shipp | General Manager
Cold Mountain Services
PO Box 15545 Wilmington, NC 28408
Ph: (910) 300-988x Cell: (910) 973-081x