High quality acrylic floor finish for all hard surfaces - laminate, vinyl, LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) and natural surfaces like wood and stone!
- It has a specialized polymer blend for almost all natural surfaces.
- It's easily maintained with either high speed burnishing equipment (1,000+ RPM) or conventional spray buffing equipment.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- First coat can be used as a sealer.
- Leaves a beautiful wet look shine that holds gloss.
- Excellent re-coating ability.
- Extra concentrated with up to 2,500 sq/ft coverage per gallon.
Unlike other coatings made for use on VCT, Professional Floor Finish seals natural surfaces but still allows the surface to breath. Micron size breather holes (invisible to human eye) let the surface maintain it's natural moisture level.
Use the Natural Stone Stripper if removal of this wax is required.
How to use.
- Pretest in an inconspicuous area before beginning.
- Clean floors with dust mop
- Wet clean wood floors with Trashed Green (not any more concentration than 1:64)
- Dry with microfiber towels - lint free
- Apply using applicator mop
- Spray away from baseboards to prevent over spray
- Allow 15 min drying between coats
- Apply up to 3 coats depending on the shine and protection desired
When using on wood, test before applying to the entire surface. If the wood floor doesn't dry evenly during your test, sand with 150 grit and test again to see if it takes this finish. Never sand wood to the point where you will risk sanding the stain.