Powerful air movers deliver restoration-grade air movement in a highly portable package
High-performance air movement in a small package? They said it couldn’t be done! But the new Velo delivers just that, and more: high velocity air movement, low amp draw and amazing portability. Dri-Eaz combined these features with easy cleaning, versatile application and legendary U.S.-made quality to make one of the most effective Dri-Eaz airmovers has ever built.
Need even more amp draw control? Get up to 10 Velo Pros on a 15-amp circuit.
Model: Velo Low Profile Airmover (F504)
Weight: 21 lbs.
Dimensions (H × W × D): 9 × 18 × 24 in.
Amp draw: 1.9 amps
Power: 185W / 120V
Velocity: 1930 FPM
Air movement: 885 CFM
Static pressure: 1.65 in. / H2O
Cord length: 15 ft.
Fan: 6 blade impeller-type
Construction Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills. Safety ETL Tested to UL/CSA Standardbuilt.
- Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out the impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a hand truck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 1.9 amps.
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle – laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!