Rotary Extractor High Performance Carpet & Tile Cleaning
The Rotovac 360i has a Rotary Jet Extraction Power Head that utilizes rotating vacuum heads and as well as spray jets. So, it thoroughly deep cleans carpet with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. Furthermore, the new and improved carpet cleaning head is equipped with 3 stainless steel shoes and three spray jets. Clearly, this feature creates less overspray, more agitation and quicker dry times.
The Rotovac 360i Cleans Better With Less Effort
The Rotovac 360i is a Patented Rotary Jet Extractor that utilizes rotary vacuum heads to thoroughly deep clean carpet. Because of its hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. The 360i weighs only 39 lbs and is extremely easy to use, becasuse it operates in a self-propelled side to side motion. Simply stated, The 360i cleans better with less effort.
- Cleans better with less effort and leaves carpet drier than a wand
- Interchangeable heads for all type of Carpet and Tile Cleaning Head
- User-friendly, with telescoping handle for cleaning stairs and compact storage
- Durable Construction with Cast Aluminum and Stainless Steel Frame
- Unique Marketing Tool to land new accounts and generate referral business
- Industrially Engineered, so the Professional can rely on it for a long time
- Made in the USA
Rotovac 360i Speed Control
The Rotovac 360i is equipped with a variable head speed control dial on the handle to allow the operator to adjust the head speed from 0 to 250 RPM.
This feature clearly allows the Rotovac 360i to adapt to all carpets like direct commercial glue downs to plush installed over pad, like in residential carpeting.
Furthermore, glue down carpet may require a slower head speed for smooth operation and maximum recovery while pad plush carpeting may need a faster head speed for the best results.
Undoubtely, it’s all about what is underneath! That is why the Rotovac 360’s spinning head has 3 vacuum ports and 3 jets that continiously spray and extract carpets for fatigue free cleaning. Want your spinning head to have another vacuum and solution feature? Then, you can opt for the quad head.
360 owners manual