EX 500 psi with heat! Option to add the 13″ Evolution wand as well.
Designed with a precision balanced, upright design for easy transport, loading or unloading by one person. The also has a built-in wand caddy, retractable hose wrap, and built-in cord wrap so you can easily transport the PEX to job sites without an armful of accessories to carry. The PEX Series was Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for proven cleaning performance.
- Vacuum: Dual, 3-stage 5.7″ vacs, in series
- Dimensions: 39″H x 25″W x 33″L
- Water Lift: 200″
- Vac Shutoff: Ball Float
- Pump: Positive displacement adjustable 50-500 psi
- Heater: 2000 Watts
- Gauge: Glycerin filled pressure gauge
- Wand: Evolution Wand twin tip, 500 psi- This is an option and you must pay extra for it
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Patient pending design
- Low moisture design
- 12 gallon solution tank
- 10 gallon recovery tank
- Wand caddy for easy transport
- 12″ nonmarking wheels and upright dolly design for easy stair climbing by a single person
- Convenient low solution filling area for easy filling
- 15′ high pressure solution line and crushproof vacuum hose (optional 25′ available)
- Cords: Two (2) 25′ detachable 12/3 gauge, hospital grade plugs
- Roller handles with front lifting handle for easy loading and unloading by one person
- Low dB for daytex 500imequiet operation
- Innovative fresh air intake for each vacuum motor, increased durability
- Pressure relieve valve
- Solid state circuitry
- Inline circuit test detection
- Instant 212 degrees heated water
Note that the color of Pex 500 can vary. Verify it’s the color you want before ordering.