The new, super-duty high volume, FloodBuster ﬂood pumper makes quick work of the toughest water restoration jobs The FloodBuster allows easy transport to and from the job site due to its compact design, and single-person load capabilities in any type of vehicle. Its compact design, with 12? rear wheels, 5? front swivel casters and stair climbing handle design, allows for easy storage in any location.
The FloodBuster 50 GPM (single cord) comes standard with a 1.5? diameter dump hose which exceeds the standard garden hose that comes with many competitor equipment.
When you choose the FloodBuster, you know that you?ll have industry leading performance, safety, and water removal in this BEST IN CLASS machine.
- Adjustable handle and large rear wheels make Stair climbing & transport to the job site easy
- Single cord operation
- 2? or 1.5? hose adapters are available
- Ergonomic dolly style design placing the weight over the rear wheels for easy maneuverability
- FloodBuster uses a Heavy duty, powerful, Industrial waste and sewage sump pump that can handle up to 1/2? spherical solids for high performance and long life
- 50 GPM performance makes quick work of any ?ood situation
- The 12? wheels and 5? casters lift the machine high off the ground
- The FloodBuster is very compact. Cleaning vans are packed with equipment and this gives the contractor a special advantage
- The large easy to access and remove screen basket catches all the debris before it reaches the tank and the pumps.
This feature combined with the pumps ability to handle large diameter debris insures trouble free operation for long periods of time
- Top, front mounted controls are easy to access
- Industry leading 5 year warranty
- Tough rotationally molded body with a lifetime warranty