HP120 Grand Prix™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovation. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among auto detailers.
The original Grand Prix™, known as the HP100, transformed the auto detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But thanks to the ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
- 10-gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Powerful 3-stage LA (low amp) vacuum motor
- 130″ of water lift and 100 CFM
- REAL HEAT™ system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501V)
- Upholstery Tool (choose between the Air Lite™ Upholstery Tool or the stainless steel tool).
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material