Just like our original Electro Force, Electro Force 2 has all the same features, but a few more bells and whistles.
The design is more compact.
The pump is twice the psi – spray reaches further.
The battery compartment is easy to access.
Built-in volt gauge.
Disinfect Electrostatic Sprayer
- Usage: Cleaning and disinfecting.
- Power Source: Cordless. Charges with included 110 v (standard) charger.
- Nozzle: Three nozzles for free – stream and dual.
- Pressure: 80 psi.
- Battery: 12V8AH/HR.
- Charge time: 7 to 9 hours (Note: If not fully charged, the sprayer will spray, but the charge won’t be there or won’t be as strong).
- Working time: 7 hours after full charger.
- Capacity: 4 gallons.
- Lance: Nylon.
- Dimensions: 18″H x 13″W x 7″D.
- Weight: 11 lb.
1 year parts and labor warranty. If we can’t fix it, we will replace it.
Mage in USA with globally sourced parts.
+ Free Bonus: Diamond Disinfectant 1000 DSV – Sanitizer & Virucide
Great, mild and pleasant floral scent.
No other Disinfectant is as concentrated as this:
1 gal makes 160 gallons!
4 oz makes 5 gal ready to use as a virucide.
To make a gallon, add 0.80 oz (23.65 ml). To make a quart add 0.20 oz (5.91 ml).
Frequently asked questions:
Why does your electrostatic sprayer not have a “bazooka” at the end?
Our electrostatic sprayers have the charging that happens in the “bazooka” type sprayers inside the sprayer. The reason for this is that having the extra weight of the electrostatic mechanism in your spraying hand causes operator fatigue and extended use will lead to issues such as carpel tunnel. And, our wands extend to reach hard to reach surfaces that others can’t reach.