The Mytee HP60 Spyder Hot Water Carpet & Upholstery Extractor is often referred to as the “mini Grand Prix” because it shares several of the same components and features with Mytee’s flagship hot water carpet extractor, the HP-100 Grand Prix. Like the larger HP-100 Grand Prix, the Mytee HP60 Spyder utilizes a 1200 watt in-line heater with a maximum temperature of 210 degrees Fahrenheit. The 1200 wattt in-line heater paired with the enormous 137 inches of water lift produced by the powerful single 3-stage motor enables the Mytee HP60 Spyder to deep clean carpet and upholstery, ridding it of ground-in dirt, grime and grease.
Good things come in small packages. The Spyder™ contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling, the HP100. Oh, and did we mention it runs on only one power cord?
- New 15′ vacuum and internal solution hose
- 4″ stainless steel upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon solution tank (approx.)
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.