HP120-230 Grand Prix™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120-230 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix™, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
- REAL HEAT™ system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- 116″ of water lift and 90 CFM
- 10-gallon solution tank
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 8400P Air Lite™ 4″ upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.