Take on any job with our All-Surface Floor Machine
Mytee’s new ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses
orbiting technology to combine two movements that thoroughly clean all surfaces. First, the head rotates around the center of the driver plate, producing a second random orbital movement that results in little to no torque for smooth operation The ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses a very-low moisture spray system to promote a clean and healthy environment by reducing mold and mildew. It is first in its class for water conservation efforts.
A weighted deck plate allows for deep scrubbing action through a powerful 1-horsepower motor that generates 1,725 oscillations per minute. This versatile machine is extremely easy to use and can be used to scrub, sand, and polish multiple flooring types such as wood, vinyl, epoxy, tile and grout, stone, concrete, and carpet. Reduce operator strain and fatigue with this self-propelling machine that features a 17-inch cleaning path. New #5 Model (9/16″) orbit size.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatile machine can scrub, sand, and polish virtually all surface types
- 17″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system conserves water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled wheels easily maneuvers over stairs, curbs, etc.
- 1 HP motor generates 1,725 oscillations per minute
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Wax stripping
- 17″ pad driver (Part #G113A)
- Two 19″ microfiber pads
- Attached 50′ power cord with cord hook to keep the power cord out of the way during cleaning