(Your shopping cart is empty)
Mytee Escape Truck-mount ETM
Mytee Escape ETM Coming Soon!
Cleans carpet, upholstery and hard surfaces.
Flood extration at 70 GPM.
Save money and environment with electric.
Small size fits anywhere: 20"x29"x30.
2 Dual high performance 3-stage vacuum motors.
144" Water lift.
General Triplex 1000 PSI pump.
Flood Extraction at 70 GPM.
2.5" vacuum port.
Auto-fill with chemical metering and auto pump-out.
Since the Mytee Escape ETM does not include heat. Magic Wand offers a 65.000 BTU Natural Gas or Propane heater with an under-mount tank. This option will give you 212 Degree instant and continuous heat at the outlet.
Here is some more information from the owner of Mytee that was posted at the TM forum:
"The nice thing about electricity is it is cleaner, less maintence for the equipment, less cost to operate, much quieter and no emissions. One guy said he was always having to replace belts on his unit. Now I don't want to get all you TM guys in a uproar so I will say this right now. The Escape ETM is not for everyone. For those that it will fit, they are going to love it. Some, at first thought, think it is just an
That is not correct though I can understand your comments. Some of the feature that make it different are these.
1) The motor are mounted without hose to the vacuum tank to increase performance.
2) The vacuum inlet is a 2 1/2" Cuff Lynx that really allows the vac's to breathe on long hose runs. This increases performance the same way going from 1 1/2" to 2" did.
3) 1000 PSI General Triplex pump. Very durable and reliable with power to spare
4) 70 gpm flood pump-out. So it really is two machines in one
5) On-board chemical injection and on-board defoam injection
6) The motors are all 230 voltage so they run cooler, last longer and have higher performance than 120 volts. The real beauty of this is the options it allows the PCC. The unit has a single 50' power cord that can be (1) attached to a dryer outlet (2) generator (3) the Escape comes with a power box that can automatically connect to 120 volts dual circuit and convert it to 230 volts to power the unit. This feature by far makes the performance outstanding. ( and if you tell me you're afraid of that, just remember the Aussies and the Europeans use it everyday)
7) When you're asked if you use a truck mount you actually are. Mytee is going to make drop-down legs that will let one person roll it out of the van into a high-rise or secured buildings that want you locked in for your and the premises safety.
8) Electronic vacuum high water level shut off
9) Very easy to work on
10) Introductory offer includes the free Air Hog
All in all, it is a great value but like I said it's not for everyone.
Mytee T-80S Tank
Sale Price:, $899.00,
Mytee HP60 Spyder
Sale Price:, $1,399.00,
Mytee RL100 Breeze
Sale Price:, $1,099.00,
Astro turf cleaner
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Shopping Cart Software