Best delivered price on the net!
The unique Cimex triple brush system means unbeatable performance.
The Premier Carpet Encapsulation Machine. (Includes 3 pad drivers!)
- Commercial carpet
- Oriental Rugs
- Carpet restoration
- Residential Features and Benefits
- Deep cleaning Planetary action,cleans all sides of the fiber in a single pass
- Capable of cleaning 2,000 - 3,000sq.ft. of commercial carpet per hour
- Non fatigue operations, no kick action like single head
- Unique planetary agitation eliminates tearing seams and edges
- Floating brushes provide effective action
- Reversing brush action extends brush life
- Non-marking wheels for a truly professional finish
- Triple brush action prevents cable snagging
- Solution delivered through brush centers to reduce splashing
- Non-clog solution valve for uninterrupted operation
- Belt drive for quiet operation, ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and schools
- Extensive range of brushes and pads available, covering all tasks from cleaning carpets or uneven surfaces to polishing of hard floors
- No "bloom" rings or halo effects
- Central motor for even brush pressure
The word is out! Cimex Cyclone scrubs better than any standard floor machine.
It features auto reverse to keep the brush working like new; no side torque, making it easy for anyone to use.
Also available online - Cimex Pads: (Red or Blue)
FREE 6lb jar of Atomic w/ Cimex purchase!
Free Shipping to Commercial Address. The Cimex comes on a crate and Residential Delivery maybe additional.
+ COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING MARKETING FREE W/Purchase
$149.00 FREE W/Purchase
COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING MARKETING
For anyone who would like to get a boat load of lucrative carpet cleaning accounts, this dvd is a must have. Easy simple 3 step approach. You will be trained and ready to go after watching this class. Chemistry, equipment, estimating, proposal, defining the customer and how to find that customer. Maintenance programs to create steady income. Add-ons like partition (cubicle) cleaning, and a lot more. Taught by Taf Baig, Master Textile Cleaner and IICRC Instructor, "who has been there and done that". Covered topics:
Estimate sheet, and more
Prospecting for the right customer
Building a route the
3 steps explained what you will clean
Keys to getting the key to the building
Methods of cleaning
Machines and systems
Wool in executive suites
Your new best friend
Name branding your company
Discipline with a schedule
Why everyone needs this:
You can go years and spend thousands of dollars trying to find a system that works. But, all that will do is bring you to this system that works. So, save yourself the money and headache and get this DVD and start on the right foot right away!